Thursday, July 18, 2013

On the hunt for....

If anyone out there in blogland can tell me where I can find the following, please, PLEASE let me know. I received a can of these delicious wafer rolls (with an orange/chocolate inner filling) in a gift basket and they are to die for! They are soooo GOOD! And now that I'm looking to get another can, I can't find them anywhere. I've contacted the manufacturer, I've searched online (by name and SKU number) and not finding anything. I did stumble across one site that said they're no longer being exported to the US, but I know the original can was bought in the US, so there have to be more, right? RIGHT??


I would be ever so grateful if anyone can find me a can of the
Ferro Wafer Rolls with the Chocolate & Orange Filling!


No comments:

Post a Comment