Monday, July 15, 2013

Some progress on Mirabilia's "Stargazer"...

Not a lot to report, but have an update on one of my latest cross-stitch projects called "Stargazer" by Mirabilia. Here's a photo of what she'll look like when finished (altho, per my usual, I changed the background fabric):



And here's what I have so far:


The fabric is a beautiful heathery greyish purple, but yours truly could NOT get the color to reflect correctly, so you'll just have to imagine...

And here's the info on the entire project:

DESIGN: The Stargazer (#MD-88))
DESIGNER: Mirabilia (Nora Corbett)
FABRIC: 32 ct Belfast linen
FABRIC COLOR: Picture This Plus "Mirage"
FLOSSES: DMC [per chart]
STITCHED: 2 over 2
STITCH COUNT: 190w x 275h
FINISHED SIZE: 12"w x
17"h
STARTED: June 2013
FINISHED: TBD


I also have a couple of small charts going, too, which I'll preview at a later date. Stay tuned...


Thankful for the heat and humidity recently, as it gave me a viable excuse to stay indoors all this past weekend and stitch!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment