Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Status of some "Snowmen"....

If you look back at this post, you'll see my newly acquired stash included several of Shepherd's Bush "Snowman" charts. In my unintentional hiatus from this blog, I was able to work on a couple of them. 

Here's is Christian's Snowman (1999) finished. (I won't be framing any of them until the entire series is completed.)

"Christian's Snowman" by Shepherd's Bush

...and here's a close up of the cutest little mitten charm attached to the bottom border. (The design comes as a kit, so everything is included: fabric, flosses, and charm.)


The next in the series is the Red Snowman (2006). I'm about halfway done...

"Red Snowman" by Shepherd's Bush (incomplete)


Thankful for the therapy of cross-stitching!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE Christian's Snowman!! And the Red Snowman looks terrific, too! (So many SB Snowmen, so little time!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete