Thursday, September 12, 2013

My RED Snowman....

[Let me preface this post with the fact that it was written and scheduled to post over a week ago, but never did, so the weather conditions have changed considerably, so bear that in mind as you read....]

In this sweltering weather, I thought I'd share something "cool." I finished another snowman in the series by Shepherd's Bush. This is the RED snowman.



I'm currently working on the Green Snowman, but my progress is so minimal I won't bother to show it just yet.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

And another "small" project I finished back in June called "Grateful Hearts" by Heart in Hand Needleart, stitched 1 over 1 on 32ct linen. The fabric color is called "Days Gone By" and the chart was published in the 1999 Just CrossStitch magazine.

Enjoying all the stitching I've been able to finish,
and hope you enjoy it, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment